Selasa, 28 September 2010

Twin Cases

I will not forget that afternoon. The day when I and my classmates in 1st grade of senior high school did a study tour. KRB (Kebun Raya Bogor) was one of the place we visited.

In free time I and my friend walked along the market outside of KRB.In one stand we stopped.

"Des, this is such a cute handphone case, isn't it?" My friend said.
"Yea, nice. You want to buy it?" I asked her.
"I want it from you, I mean you buy this one for me then I buy that one to you." She pointed another case with same motif.
"This twin cases just like a tightrope for our friendship" She said with laughted.
I also laughted, "okhay..." (she said just like we were in TV drama, that's why we laughted together)

Then I bought the case and gave it to my friend, she did it too.
"So i have something from you and you too" she said.
We walked together again.

I am happy we are close friend

2 komentar: