Kamis, 03 April 2008

Childhood Hero

This is my childhood hero. He is a clever-little-kid because actually he is a senior high school student (based on the story). But I am only interesting with Conan's live not as Shinichi but as an elementary student

He was the reason I studied hard (in that time I though "He is clever, so must I")

He was the reason I begun not to be always affraid of darkness (in that time I though "Hey!! He is alone with victim at night!! How brave!!")

He was the reason I got a will to learn anything (in that time I though "I wanna make a detective story, I wanna be a mangaka, I wanna learn to make manga in Japan, I wanna... I wanna.... I wanna.........")

seems stupid and childish. But it was a fact

Now I should straight my will

and thanks to Allah that made me be able to take a lot of experience through it





4 komentar: